FERMENTATION 2022 will explore the power of fermentation to create and preserve food, build flavor, enhance health, and discuss how best to communicate fermentation’s benefits to consumers.
You will have the chance to:
- Get practical tips on how to grow your fermentation business
- Uncover the trends driving the industry
- Hear about the state of the art in health and scientific research
- Network with a diverse group of fermentation experts
- Find your next supplier, new seller, or business partner
- Attend live sessions with speaker Q&A (recordings available after the event)
- Participate in hands-on workshops (August 27, additional registration required)
FOUNDER & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Bruce oversees GFI’s global strategy, working with the U.S. leadership team and international managing directors to ensure that GFI is maximally effective at implementing programs that deliver mission-focused results.
Join Professor Carla Molento to learn about Brazilian alternative protein initiatives such as new course offerings, research projects, outreach activities, and powerful partnerships.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
Join the GlassWall Syndicate for a special virtual event featuring panels and presentations covering the state of the alternative protein industry.
Hear from researchers and industry experts about the state of consumer acceptance of cultivated meat globally, and how to increase acceptance through consumer education and effective messaging.