FERMENTATION 2022 will explore the power of fermentation to create and preserve food, build flavor, enhance health, and discuss how best to communicate fermentation’s benefits to consumers.
You will have the chance to:
- Get practical tips on how to grow your fermentation business
- Uncover the trends driving the industry
- Hear about the state of the art in health and scientific research
- Network with a diverse group of fermentation experts
- Find your next supplier, new seller, or business partner
- Attend live sessions with speaker Q&A (recordings available after the event)
- Participate in hands-on workshops (August 27, additional registration required)
FOUNDER & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Bruce oversees GFI’s global strategy, working with the U.S. leadership team and international managing directors to ensure that GFI is maximally effective at implementing programs that deliver mission-focused results.
Embark on a trailblazing adventure, exploring groundbreaking innovations and strategies to transform global food systems. Prepare to challenge the status quo and address the root causes of food system issues.
Future Food-Tech brings together global food corporates, investors and technology start-ups from around the world to uncover the most exciting innovations in the agri-food sector, forging the right partnerships to…
The Science of Alt Protein: Sustainable carbon and nitrogen sources for fermentative production of alternative proteins
Join GFI for our next Science of Alt Protein seminar to delve into Dr. Ujor’s research, which has important implications for sustainable and cost-effective protein production via fermentation.
VERGE 23 is a leading climate tech event focused on accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time. Join over 5,000 professionals working together to address the climate…
Join GFI at Reuters Transform Food, a conference focused on improving the resiliency of global food and agriculture systems.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.