Centre for Management Technology has convened a group of industry experts and promising start-ups to discuss the future of cultivated and fermentation-derived meat. This engaging day-long event will include audience Q&A, networking, and roundtable conversations. Session topics include:
• Cultivated Meat: The Importance of Nomenclature and Food Safety Regulations
• Scaling up cultivated meat production with a state-of-the-art production facility
• GenScript’s Role in Cultured Meat – Make Research to Production Easy
• Advancing open innovation & supply system to fast track cellular agriculture in Japan & beyond
• Navigating regulatory environment for alternative protein with focus on China
• Bringing sustainable cell-based meat to Chinese consumers & regulatory situation in China
• The important role of microbes in providing flavor and nutrition to cell-based meat
• Seafood Reinvented
• Global commercialization of cultivated meat
• Continuous cell culturing to achieve economic viability
ACTING MANAGING DIRECTOR, GFI APAC
Mirte leads GFI Asia Pacific as Acting MD, accelerating the markets for plant-based and cultivated meat through research and innovation.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
Maastricht University will host the 8th annual International Scientific Conference on Cultured Meat.
This forum covers the latest research and developments in alternative proteins with leaders from across the food system!