Centre for Management Technology has convened a group of industry experts and promising start-ups to discuss the future of cultivated and fermentation-derived meat. This engaging day-long event will include audience Q&A, networking, and roundtable conversations. Session topics include:
• Cultivated Meat: The Importance of Nomenclature and Food Safety Regulations
• Scaling up cultivated meat production with a state-of-the-art production facility
• GenScript’s Role in Cultured Meat – Make Research to Production Easy
• Advancing open innovation & supply system to fast track cellular agriculture in Japan & beyond
• Navigating regulatory environment for alternative protein with focus on China
• Bringing sustainable cell-based meat to Chinese consumers & regulatory situation in China
• The important role of microbes in providing flavor and nutrition to cell-based meat
• Seafood Reinvented
• Global commercialization of cultivated meat
• Continuous cell culturing to achieve economic viability
ACTING MANAGING DIRECTOR, GFI APAC
Mirte leads GFI Asia Pacific as Acting MD, accelerating the markets for plant-based and cultivated meat through research and innovation.
The Future Food-Tech Summit is an annual meeting place for the global food-tech ecosystem. Food brands, active investors, start-ups, and technology leaders come together to exchange insights, be inspired, and…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit returns on March 14-15, 2023! Join a global audience of over 2,000 innovators in San Francisco and online for a unique, two-day event aimed at…
Join GFI, MISTA, and leaders from Danone, Conagra, Kraft Heinz, Givaudan and Ingredion for a robust discussion on corporate partnerships.
Join the Future of Protein Production Summit to connect virtually with alternative protein industry leaders.
Join our next Science of Alt Protein seminar where Dr. Kyria Boundy-Mills of UC Davis will share her research on yeasts that convert inexpensive substrates into oils, including substitutes for…
The 2023 MEVO Summit will focus on global alt protein regulatory developments, highlighting new markets, opportunities, and innovation.
Join us for a networking event focused on the cultivated meat industry!