Centre for Management Technology has convened a group of industry experts and promising start-ups to discuss the future of cultivated and fermentation-derived meat. This engaging day-long event will include audience Q&A, networking, and roundtable conversations. Session topics include:
• Cultivated Meat: The Importance of Nomenclature and Food Safety Regulations
• Scaling up cultivated meat production with a state-of-the-art production facility
• GenScript’s Role in Cultured Meat – Make Research to Production Easy
• Advancing open innovation & supply system to fast track cellular agriculture in Japan & beyond
• Navigating regulatory environment for alternative protein with focus on China
• Bringing sustainable cell-based meat to Chinese consumers & regulatory situation in China
• The important role of microbes in providing flavor and nutrition to cell-based meat
• Seafood Reinvented
• Global commercialization of cultivated meat
• Continuous cell culturing to achieve economic viability
ACTING MANAGING DIRECTOR, GFI APAC
Mirte leads GFI Asia Pacific as Acting MD, accelerating the markets for plant-based and cultivated meat through research and innovation.
GFI is pleased to partner with Climate Action for the Agri-Food Systems Summit, returning to COP28 in technical collaboration with the UN Food and Agriculture Organization. Convening 400 global stakeholders…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.
The Business of Alt Protein: Opportunities and nutritional considerations for alternative protein products
Join GFI and nutrition experts from dsm-firmenich, an ingredient and solution supplier for the food and beverage industry, for a seminar focused on nutritional considerations for alternative protein product development…
Learn how Dr. Abbott and her team are 3D printing adipocytes into the intramuscular space to improve the flavor and texture of cultivated meat products.
Reimagining meat: Career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field
The IAFNS Innovation Showcase will feature a session describing career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field.
Attend the summit with GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for an in-depth exploration of the latest technical and commercial insights in the fermentation industry.