The U.S. plant-based retail market is a multi-billion dollar market, and growing rapidly. This webinar will provide an overview of newly released sales data and insights for plant-based foods in the U.S. retail market, using custom plant-based categories created by the Good Food Institute and the Plant Based Foods Association by refining standard SPINS categories.
The webinar will cover:
- Category insights for overall plant-based foods, plant-based meat, eggs, milk, other dairy, meals, baked goods, and more, further segmented by protein source, format, and product type.
- Consumer demographic information, as well as purchase dynamics for plant-based food categories, including household penetration, repeat rates, and dollar sales per trip and per buyer.
- Plant-based vs. animal-based category sales and growth.
- Perspectives on the growth of plant-based foods during Covid-19 and what it means for the future of plant-based performance at retail.
- Kyle Gaan, Research Analyst, GFI
- Julie Emmett, Senior Director of Retail Partnerships, Plant Based Foods Association
- Jeff Crumpton, Manager, Retail Reporting, SPINS
- Emma Ignaszewski, Corporate Engagement Project Manager, GFI
The Future Food-Tech Summit is an annual meeting place for the global food-tech ecosystem. Food brands, active investors, start-ups, and technology leaders come together to exchange insights, be inspired, and…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
The World Agri-Tech Innovation Summit returns on March 14-15, 2023! Join a global audience of over 2,000 innovators in San Francisco and online for a unique, two-day event aimed at…
Join GFI, MISTA, and leaders from Danone, Conagra, Kraft Heinz, Givaudan and Ingredion for a robust discussion on corporate partnerships.
Join the Future of Protein Production Summit to connect virtually with alternative protein industry leaders.
Join our next Science of Alt Protein seminar where Dr. Kyria Boundy-Mills of UC Davis will share her research on yeasts that convert inexpensive substrates into oils, including substitutes for…
The 2023 MEVO Summit will focus on global alt protein regulatory developments, highlighting new markets, opportunities, and innovation.
Join us for a networking event focused on the cultivated meat industry!