The U.S. plant-based retail market is a multi-billion dollar market, and growing rapidly. This webinar will provide an overview of newly released sales data and insights for plant-based foods in the U.S. retail market, using custom plant-based categories created by the Good Food Institute and the Plant Based Foods Association by refining standard SPINS categories.
The webinar will cover:
- Category insights for overall plant-based foods, plant-based meat, eggs, milk, other dairy, meals, baked goods, and more, further segmented by protein source, format, and product type.
- Consumer demographic information, as well as purchase dynamics for plant-based food categories, including household penetration, repeat rates, and dollar sales per trip and per buyer.
- Plant-based vs. animal-based category sales and growth.
- Perspectives on the growth of plant-based foods during Covid-19 and what it means for the future of plant-based performance at retail.
- Kyle Gaan, Research Analyst, GFI
- Julie Emmett, Senior Director of Retail Partnerships, Plant Based Foods Association
- Jeff Crumpton, Manager, Retail Reporting, SPINS
- Emma Ignaszewski, Corporate Engagement Project Manager, GFI
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.
The Business of Alt Protein: Opportunities and nutritional considerations for alternative protein products
Join GFI and nutrition experts from dsm-firmenich, an ingredient and solution supplier for the food and beverage industry, for a seminar focused on nutritional considerations for alternative protein product development…
Join GFI and the U.S. Department of Energy for a webinar covering a public funding opportunity that will soon be available to alternative protein companies.
Learn how Dr. Abbott and her team are 3D printing adipocytes into the intramuscular space to improve the flavor and texture of cultivated meat products.
Reimagining meat: Career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field
The IAFNS Innovation Showcase will feature a session describing career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field.
MEVO is a leaders summit that exclusively brings in-person up to 250 decision makers from prominent to small-sized manufacturers, commercial producers, investors, cutting-edge technology providers, intellectuals, brands and future food…
Attend the summit with GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for an in-depth exploration of the latest technical and commercial insights in the fermentation industry.