The U.S. plant-based retail market is a multi-billion dollar market, and growing rapidly. This webinar will provide an overview of newly released sales data and insights for plant-based foods in the U.S. retail market, using custom plant-based categories created by the Good Food Institute and the Plant Based Foods Association by refining standard SPINS categories.
The webinar will cover:
- Category insights for overall plant-based foods, plant-based meat, eggs, milk, other dairy, meals, baked goods, and more, further segmented by protein source, format, and product type.
- Consumer demographic information, as well as purchase dynamics for plant-based food categories, including household penetration, repeat rates, and dollar sales per trip and per buyer.
- Plant-based vs. animal-based category sales and growth.
- Perspectives on the growth of plant-based foods during Covid-19 and what it means for the future of plant-based performance at retail.
- Kyle Gaan, Research Analyst, GFI
- Julie Emmett, Senior Director of Retail Partnerships, Plant Based Foods Association
- Jeff Crumpton, Manager, Retail Reporting, SPINS
- Emma Ignaszewski, Corporate Engagement Project Manager, GFI
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
Maastricht University will host the 8th annual International Scientific Conference on Cultured Meat.
This forum covers the latest research and developments in alternative proteins with leaders from across the food system!