The alternative protein sector will change the world and the food we eat – and the time to get involved is now. While the majority of companies in the sector are currently private, many of them are expected to go public in the coming years. Their success will rely heavily on the support of well-informed investors and advisers.
- Jeremy Coller – CIO and Chairman: Coller Capital
- Bruce Friedrich – Co-founder: The Good Food Institute
- Jim Mellon – Business Investor: Entrepreneur and Author, Juvenescence
- Dr Clare Trippett – Chief Technologist: Centre for Process Innovation
- James Lawford Davies – Life Sciences Partner: Hill Dickinson
- Helena Wright – Policy Director: Jeremy Coller Foundation
- Plus sessions by Blue Nalu, Meatable, Vitro Labs, Solar Foods, Legendairy and Supermeat
Join GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for a free webinar discussing the opportunities and benefits of fermentation.
Join a GFI-hosted seminar with experts Emilie Fitch, AnnaMaria White, and Nico Westermann to learn about developing an effective marketing and communications strategy for your alternative protein startup.
Discover the food revolution and understand how innovation fuels the core of Culinology® transformation at the 2024 RCA Conference.
Several members of GFI’s Corporate Engagement Team will be attending and speaking at Expo West, one of the leading natural products trade shows.
Join us to explore academic and industry careers in alternative protein. Learn how you can apply your skills to this exciting and thriving field!
Discover the key scale-up and bioprocessing takeaways from a comprehensive survey of 30 cultivated meat companies and suppliers at our webinar on March 20th.
Join GFI’s roundtable at one of the leading alternative protein industry events.
The Novel Strain Engineering & Development for Alternative Proteins Summit in San Francisco, March 2024, will bring together a community of over 60+ industry leaders, including 18 world-class speakers who…