Rethinking protein: Accelerating law and policy in the global food system
As the world recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference aims to inspire discussion on policy and innovation to feed the world while protecting the environment, human health, and animal welfare.
The summit will focus on the role of policymaking on food system transitions, covering policy levers that are being used to support a healthy, sustainable food system within planetary boundaries. It will feature speakers from the world of responsible investment and the broader finance sector, alongside policymakers and food systems stakeholders.
- Mary Robinson, former President of Ireland, Chair of The Elders
- Eric Usher, Head of UNEP Finance Initiative
- Maria Neira, Director of Environment, Climate Change and Health, World Health Organization
- Philip Lymbery, Chief Executive, Compassion in World Farming
- Gunhild Stordalen, the founder and executive chair of EAT
- Professor Tim Benton, Research Director, Chatham House
- David Yeung, CEO, Green Monday
- Jeremy Coller, Chair of Coller Capital, FAIRR Initiative founder