Join Protein Directory and Bright Green Partners for a 90-minute webinar dedicated to helping companies succeed in the fermentation market.
- How is fermentation used in the food industry? What does it look like in practice?
- How to extract/utilize the microbial biomass/protein resulting from fermentation?
- What are major and upcoming microorganisms to consider in novel food production?
- What are the pros and cons of these different microorganisms?
- Which AgriFood side streams could serve as a substrate for fermentation processes?
- How to use the fermentation of side streams to produce microbial proteins?
- What other high-value products will be provided by microbial biomass besides protein?
- How to scale up fermentation technologies?
- What will the microbial biomass/protein production sector look like in the future?
Join 200+ food corporations, startups and topic experts to discuss the potential of fermentation for food. Stakeholder audiences include:
- CEO and CTO of business units or startups.
- R&D teams.
- Commercial & Strategy leaders.
A series of quick 20-minutes topic-specific talks on fermentation trends and best practices followed by a panel discussion with an interactive Q&A.
- Thomas Nagy, COO of 21st Bio
- Jereon Hugenholtz, Fermentation Expert
- Géza Molnár, Founder of Protein Directory
Announcing the return of VWS Pathfinder on Oct 27th, the world’s only women founder summit and pitch competition dedicated to…
Structuring plant-based whole muscle cut analogues using extrusion and less-refined, protein-rich colloids
Join Dr. Mario Martinez, Assistant Professor at Aarhus University, to learn about his GFI-funded research structuring plant-based whole muscle cuts…
Join branding and consumer research experts in a panel discussing how alternative protein companies can leverage storytelling to build awareness…
Join GFI for a Seafood Webinar and Informal Networking (SWIM) event on October 20th featuring the latest science advancing cultivated…
Join GFI for a webinar covering the momentum of the alternative seafood industry. Learn about innovation opportunities in this urgent…
The world’s most in-depth, cross-sector gathering focused on the power and potential of alternative proteins to fundamentally change food and…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what…
Fi Global Connect will feature live sessions and exhibition booths from ingredient suppliers around the world.