Join Protein Directory and Bright Green Partners for a 90-minute webinar dedicated to helping companies succeed in the fermentation market.
- How is fermentation used in the food industry? What does it look like in practice?
- How to extract/utilize the microbial biomass/protein resulting from fermentation?
- What are major and upcoming microorganisms to consider in novel food production?
- What are the pros and cons of these different microorganisms?
- Which AgriFood side streams could serve as a substrate for fermentation processes?
- How to use the fermentation of side streams to produce microbial proteins?
- What other high-value products will be provided by microbial biomass besides protein?
- How to scale up fermentation technologies?
- What will the microbial biomass/protein production sector look like in the future?
Join 200+ food corporations, startups and topic experts to discuss the potential of fermentation for food. Stakeholder audiences include:
- CEO and CTO of business units or startups.
- R&D teams.
- Commercial & Strategy leaders.
A series of quick 20-minutes topic-specific talks on fermentation trends and best practices followed by a panel discussion with an interactive Q&A.
- Thomas Nagy, COO of 21st Bio
- Jereon Hugenholtz, Fermentation Expert
- Géza Molnár, Founder of Protein Directory
Future Food-Tech brings together global food corporates, investors and technology start-ups from around the world to uncover the most exciting innovations in the agri-food sector, forging the right partnerships to…
The Science of Alt Protein: Sustainable carbon and nitrogen sources for fermentative production of alternative proteins
Join GFI for our next Science of Alt Protein seminar to delve into Dr. Ujor’s research, which has important implications for sustainable and cost-effective protein production via fermentation.
VERGE 23 is a leading climate tech event focused on accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time. Join over 5,000 professionals working together to address the climate…
Join GFI at Reuters Transform Food, a conference focused on improving the resiliency of global food and agriculture systems.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.