Join Protein Directory and Bright Green Partners for a 90-minute webinar dedicated to helping companies succeed in the fermentation market.
- How is fermentation used in the food industry? What does it look like in practice?
- How to extract/utilize the microbial biomass/protein resulting from fermentation?
- What are major and upcoming microorganisms to consider in novel food production?
- What are the pros and cons of these different microorganisms?
- Which AgriFood side streams could serve as a substrate for fermentation processes?
- How to use the fermentation of side streams to produce microbial proteins?
- What other high-value products will be provided by microbial biomass besides protein?
- How to scale up fermentation technologies?
- What will the microbial biomass/protein production sector look like in the future?
Join 200+ food corporations, startups and topic experts to discuss the potential of fermentation for food. Stakeholder audiences include:
- CEO and CTO of business units or startups.
- R&D teams.
- Commercial & Strategy leaders.
A series of quick 20-minutes topic-specific talks on fermentation trends and best practices followed by a panel discussion with an interactive Q&A.
- Thomas Nagy, COO of 21st Bio
- Jereon Hugenholtz, Fermentation Expert
- Géza Molnár, Founder of Protein Directory
The world’s most in-depth, cross-sector gathering focused on the power and potential of alternative proteins to fundamentally change food and…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech associate director Dr. Erin Rees Clayton to learn more about…
Fi Global Connect will feature live sessions and exhibition booths from ingredient suppliers around the world.
GFI senior investor engagement specialist Sharyn Murray and GFI senior scientist Dr. Claire Bomkamp will speak at a three-day virtual…
Join Dr. Pam Ismail, Director of the Plant Protein Innovation Center, as she discusses her research to enhance the viability…
Techno Economic Assessment models (TEA’s or TEM’s) are one of the first elements of a business plan for any alternative…
GFI Corporate Engagement Specialist Marika Azoff will cover trends and opportunities in alternative seafood on a panel at the Natural…
Join this webinar hosted by Protein Directory and Bright Green Partners for an overview on successfully entering and navigating the…