Connect with entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, and alternative protein experts who are transforming the food system, including GFI’s founder and CEO, Bruce Friedrich. We can’t wait to see you!
- Tour Cell Valley Labs, a laboratory and office co-working facility focusing on food and biotechnology startups.
- Enjoy tastings of alt protein products, including Future Farm and Spero.
- Meet and mingle with industry leaders transforming the food system.
- Cell Valley Labs is an indoor/outdoor venue. We request that everyone attending this event be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Please reach out to Audrey Gyr at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!
Join GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for a free webinar discussing the opportunities and benefits of fermentation.
Join a GFI-hosted seminar with experts Emilie Fitch, AnnaMaria White, and Nico Westermann to learn about developing an effective marketing and communications strategy for your alternative protein startup.
Discover the food revolution and understand how innovation fuels the core of Culinology® transformation at the 2024 RCA Conference.
Several members of GFI’s Corporate Engagement Team will be attending and speaking at Expo West, one of the leading natural products trade shows.
Join us to explore academic and industry careers in alternative protein. Learn how you can apply your skills to this exciting and thriving field!
Discover the key scale-up and bioprocessing takeaways from a comprehensive survey of 30 cultivated meat companies and suppliers at our webinar on March 20th.
Join GFI’s roundtable at one of the leading alternative protein industry events.
Join Dr. Lutz Grossmann from the University of Massachusetts Amherst as he explores how hydrogen fermentation, powered by electricity, can yield rich, edible protein biomass without the need for agricultural…