Connect with entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, and alternative protein experts who are transforming the food system, including GFI’s founder and CEO, Bruce Friedrich. We can’t wait to see you!
- Tour Cell Valley Labs, a laboratory and office co-working facility focusing on food and biotechnology startups.
- Enjoy tastings of alt protein products, including Future Farm and Spero.
- Meet and mingle with industry leaders transforming the food system.
- Cell Valley Labs is an indoor/outdoor venue. We request that everyone attending this event be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Please reach out to Audrey Gyr at email@example.com if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!
Future Food-Tech brings together global food corporates, investors and technology start-ups from around the world to uncover the most exciting innovations in the agri-food sector, forging the right partnerships to…
The Science of Alt Protein: Sustainable carbon and nitrogen sources for fermentative production of alternative proteins
Join GFI for our next Science of Alt Protein seminar to delve into Dr. Ujor’s research, which has important implications for sustainable and cost-effective protein production via fermentation.
VERGE 23 is a leading climate tech event focused on accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time. Join over 5,000 professionals working together to address the climate…
Join GFI at Reuters Transform Food, a conference focused on improving the resiliency of global food and agriculture systems.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.