Connect with entrepreneurs, investors, scientists, and alternative protein experts who are transforming the food system, including GFI’s founder and CEO, Bruce Friedrich. We can’t wait to see you!
- Tour Cell Valley Labs, a laboratory and office co-working facility focusing on food and biotechnology startups.
- Enjoy tastings of alt protein products, including Future Farm and Spero.
- Meet and mingle with industry leaders transforming the food system.
- Cell Valley Labs is an indoor/outdoor venue. We request that everyone attending this event be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- Please reach out to Audrey Gyr at email@example.com if you have any questions. We hope to see you soon!
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.
The Business of Alt Protein: Opportunities and nutritional considerations for alternative protein products
Join GFI and nutrition experts from dsm-firmenich, an ingredient and solution supplier for the food and beverage industry, for a seminar focused on nutritional considerations for alternative protein product development…
Join GFI and the U.S. Department of Energy for a webinar covering a public funding opportunity that will soon be available to alternative protein companies.
Learn how Dr. Abbott and her team are 3D printing adipocytes into the intramuscular space to improve the flavor and texture of cultivated meat products.
Reimagining meat: Career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field
The IAFNS Innovation Showcase will feature a session describing career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field.
MEVO is a leaders summit that exclusively brings in-person up to 250 decision makers from prominent to small-sized manufacturers, commercial producers, investors, cutting-edge technology providers, intellectuals, brands and future food…
Attend the summit with GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for an in-depth exploration of the latest technical and commercial insights in the fermentation industry.