Join Free From Virtual Summit for a three-day program focused on sustainability and innovation for CPG brands. Sessions relevant to alternative proteins include:
- Export opportunities in Europe: Vegan, plant-based, and free from. A colossal growth in these segments
- Innovative quinoa ingredients as a solution for healthy products meeting consumer demand
- Development and diversification in plant-based protein
- Functional proteins from less refined and emerging sources: Optimizing taste and texture
- Functional proteins from less refined and emerging sources: Formulating for nutritional quality
- Pulses ingredients: Innovation for a sustainable future.
The Science of Alt Protein: Sustainable carbon and nitrogen sources for fermentative production of alternative proteins
Join GFI for our next Science of Alt Protein seminar to delve into Dr. Ujor’s research, which has important implications for sustainable and cost-effective protein production via fermentation.
VERGE 23 is a leading climate tech event focused on accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time. Join over 5,000 professionals working together to address the climate…
This webinar will highlight the exciting findings of GFI’s latest analysis identifying high-value crop “leftovers” or sidestreams with tremendous potential for maximizing food production via alternative proteins.
Join GFI at Reuters Transform Food, a conference focused on improving the resiliency of global food and agriculture systems.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.