The Cellular Agriculture: End of the Year Summit 2021 is a 1-day virtual summit bringing together leaders in the cellular agriculture field to highlight the field’s achievements and accomplishments.
Tune in on December 9th to celebrate the field’s successes and predict the trends moving forward into 2022. Hear from and network with global leaders and industry experts from the cellular agriculture field.
Learn more at https://2021.cell.ag/.
- Moving the Scaling Discussion from Cell-Based to Cell-Derived
- The Future of Pet Food and Cultured Meat
- Addressing the scaling technologies for cell-based meat
- The Investment Landscape: Moving Forward for Cellular Agriculture
- Developing a Global System for cell-based meat
- Food Safety Considerations for the Future of Cultured Meat
- The Future of Cell-Cultured Seafood
- Beyond Meat: using cellular agriculture to develop a new food ecosystem
GFI is pleased to partner with Climate Action for the Agri-Food Systems Summit, returning to COP28 in technical collaboration with the UN Food and Agriculture Organization. Convening 400 global stakeholders…
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech academic community coordinator, Asia Sheehab, to learn more about pursuing an academic or industry career in this rapidly growing field.
The Business of Alt Protein: Opportunities and nutritional considerations for alternative protein products
Join GFI and nutrition experts from dsm-firmenich, an ingredient and solution supplier for the food and beverage industry, for a seminar focused on nutritional considerations for alternative protein product development…
Learn how Dr. Abbott and her team are 3D printing adipocytes into the intramuscular space to improve the flavor and texture of cultivated meat products.
Reimagining meat: Career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field
The IAFNS Innovation Showcase will feature a session describing career pathways for food and nutrition scientists in the alternative protein field.
Attend the summit with GFI’s Adam Leman, Ph.D., for an in-depth exploration of the latest technical and commercial insights in the fermentation industry.