The Cellular Agriculture: End of the Year Summit 2021 is a 1-day virtual summit bringing together leaders in the cellular agriculture field to highlight the field’s achievements and accomplishments.
Tune in on December 9th to celebrate the field’s successes and predict the trends moving forward into 2022. Hear from and network with global leaders and industry experts from the cellular agriculture field.
Learn more at https://2021.cell.ag/.
- Moving the Scaling Discussion from Cell-Based to Cell-Derived
- The Future of Pet Food and Cultured Meat
- Addressing the scaling technologies for cell-based meat
- The Investment Landscape: Moving Forward for Cellular Agriculture
- Developing a Global System for cell-based meat
- Food Safety Considerations for the Future of Cultured Meat
- The Future of Cell-Cultured Seafood
- Beyond Meat: using cellular agriculture to develop a new food ecosystem
Join Professor Carla Molento to learn about Brazilian alternative protein initiatives such as new course offerings, research projects, outreach activities, and powerful partnerships.
Are you interested in working in alternative protein? Join SciTech university innovation specialist, Christina Aguila, to learn more about what it takes to pursue an academic or industry career in…
Join the GlassWall Syndicate for a special virtual event featuring panels and presentations covering the state of the alternative protein industry.
Hear from researchers and industry experts about the state of consumer acceptance of cultivated meat globally, and how to increase acceptance through consumer education and effective messaging.